One Writeous Chick

Stuff I think about...plus a couple of hopes and dreams, and maybe a fear or two thrown in the mix...

Monday, March 19, 2007

What Are You Excited About Today?

I know. It's Monday. And there's a snow/ice/slush/mush mixture on the ground that is starting to turn dirty and gray. BUT. Since there was such a great response to last week's email about being here and now and creating a kernel of excitment for yourself in every day, I thought I'd keep the theme going...

SO. If you'd like to share and brag about some of your time-tested or even brand-new hot-off-the-presses strategies for creating a kernel of excitement for yourself in your day, you can do so here! Who knows, you just might inspire someone else to try it!

Enjoy your day!

Lots of love!

Jen xoxoxo

"In the midst of winter, I finally learned that here was in me an invincible spring." - Albert Camus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home